punks not dead
Heosemys spinosa is an endangered species.
punks almost dead
That is not a Heosemys Spinosa,its a Graptemys nigrinoda.
they are in the low risk list, therefore, not endangered.
Punks not as almost dead as we thought.
how to enter: you are already entered
categories: beautiful, sentient human creature with the potential to do good
WINNERS WILL BE PICKED now. i just picked and you won. if you are reading this you won. congrats and i love you
I’ve heard there was a secret chord
That David played, and it pleased the Lord
But you don’t really care for music, do you?
SING, UNTIL YOUR LUNGS GIVE OUT. Songs to belt in the car on your way to work or on your way home, when you want to jam in your room and just dance around. Contains an eclectic mix of punk, pop, Top 40, rock, showtunes, and Disney. [LISTEN]
I. THIS AIN’T A SCENE, IT’S AN ARMS RACE - fall out boy. II. GOOD TIME - owl city and carly rae jepsen. III. LOCKED OUT OF HEAVEN - bruno mars. IV. MISS JACKSON - p!atd (feat. lolo) V. ROAR - katy perry. VI. SOMEWHERE ONLY WE KNOW - keane VII.THE BALLAD OF MONA LISA - p!atd VIII. THIS KISS - alex day and carrie hope fletcher IX. LET IT GO - idina menzel X. WE ARE YOUNG - fun. XI. I’M ALIVE - aaron tveit XII. BACKSEAT SERENADE - all time low XIII. LEAVE - steve kazee XIV. ROYALS - lorde XV. SOME NIGHTS - fun. XVI. SON OF MAN - phil collins XVII. SIX FEET UNDER THE STARS - all time low XVIII. LET ME BE YOUR STAR - megan hilty and katherine mcphee XIX. LOVE IS AN OPEN DOOR - kristen bell and santino fontana XX. LIGHTWEIGHT - demi lovato XXI. SET FIRE TO THE RAIN - adele XXII. 22 - taylor swift XXIII. LOVER OF THE LIGHT - mumford and sons XXIV. HAPPINESS IS A WARM GUN - joe anderson XXV. MOVES LIKE JAGGER - maroon five & christina aguilera XXVI. LITTLE LION MAN - mumford and sons XXVII. SHE LOVES YOU - the beatles XXVIII. POOR UNFORTUNATE SOULS - sheri rene scott XXIX. BOTTOM OF THE RIVER - delta rae XXX. MY SONGS KNOW WHAT YOU DID IN THE DARK (LIGHT ‘EM UP) - fall out boy XXXI. YOUNG AND BEAUTIFUL - lana del ray XXXII. JUST GIVE ME A REASON - p!nk and nate ruess XXXIII. CAUGHT IN THE STORM - katherine mcphee
marius is on his deathbed when he hears it.
That is distinctly Enjolras’s exasperated sigh. It’s been directed at him enough times that he knows it well. “Marius, you’re late.”
"What’s wrong today?" Asks Combeferre.
Courfeyrac laughs, “You look as if you’ve seen a…
What if Les Misérables was a jukebox musical set in 2012?
- What Have I done? → Losing My Religion
- At The End of The Day → They Don’t Care About us
- I Dreamed a Dream → Set Fire To The Rain
- Lovely Ladies → Take It Off
- Who Am I? → Highway To Hell
- Fantine’s Death → The A-team
- The Confrontation → One Way Or Another
- Castle on a Cloud → Tears in Heaven
- Look Down → Kidz
- Stars → Diamonds
- The ABC Café/ Red and Black → Some Nights/ I’m a Believer
- Do You Hear The People Sing? → Sing!
- In My Life → Overprotected
- A Heart Full of Love → What Makes You Beautiful
- One Day More → Don’t Stop
- On My Own → Teardrops on My Guitar
- A Little Fall of Rain → Grenade
- The First Attack → Titanium
- Drink With Me → That’s What Friends Are For
- Bring Him Home → Wherever You Will Go
- The Final Battle → The Final Countdown
- Javert’s Soliloqy → All By Myself
- Turning → Holding Out for A Hero
- Empty Chairs at Empty Tables → Boulevard of Broken Dreams
- Wedding Chorale → Marry You
- Finale → Image